As a Shift Lead & Process Improvement Specialist or "Supervisor" as we say at Picnic, you have three Supervisor days and two office days per week. On the Supervisor days you will make sure everything runs smoothly. You make sure the trucks leave on time and that every order is 100% complete. When something appears to become a problem, you stay calm and know how to fix it in no time. You will do this together with a team of Captains. You’re motivating and coaching the team and contributing to a happy and comfortable work environment!
On the office days you will be working on projects to improve the processes in the FC. These projects are data-driven and you will be the project manager responsible for the implementation of the improvements. You will work together with different teams within Picnic.
Also, you will be the Teamlead to a number of people in your FC. You will check in with them regularly and you’re responsible for their review. Together you form a strong team!
- HBO (Bachelors) degree related to Supply Chain, Logistics/Fulfillment or Hotel- and Event Management;
- 1 to 6 years of relevant experience, for example as a Team Lead;
- You’re a quick thinker and you can analyze a problem in no-time;
- You have experience with analyzing data in Excel / Google Sheets and you're able to run your own improvement projects
- You’re full time available and flexible in working hours. We work with two different Supervisor shifts. You will start at 05:30 in the morning or you start at
- 13:30 in the afternoon (the times differ per location)
- Fluency in English, and preferably also Dutch
Solliciteer direct bij Picnic door hier te klikken
- Salary, depending on your experience;
- 25 holidays;
- Travel allowance or “ov-trajectkaart”;
- We will start saving for your retirement;
- Training program to further improve your leadership skills;
- Discount on Swapfiets, so you can bike to work;
- Freshly prepared lunch or dinners by our Chef and Canteen employees;
- A young, innovative start-up culture with more than 50 nationalities! We offer a lot of fun team activities, after work drinks, Picnic’s yearly festival, Christmas celebration and much more!