Briq Bookings is on a mission to digitize leisure venues globally. In 2020 Briq grew from 4 launching customers in the Netherlands to +100 customers. By offering state of the art technology, Briq enables leisure venues to fuel revenue growth. Briq is looking for commercial talent to join the commercial team to accelerate growth. We are aiming to grow our partner base aggressively by growing our team, build a reseller network and establish strategic partnerships globally.
About the role and you
As a Commercial Manager EMEA you will be responsible for managing the team and improving current processes to maximize impact on yourself and team delivering significant growth. You will work closely together with the team to achieve targets. You will lead by example and focus on outcome and KPI’s whilst having a strong people centric approach.
- Strong ability to build relationships and networks
- Strength in taking initiatives, negotiation, persuasive and influencing skills
- Good risk management skills and financial reporting abilities.
- The ability to manage multiple activities and processes
- Manage the pipeline and forecasting with precision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- People management skills / experience
- Excellent business English and other languages (Dutch, German, French, Spanish)
- High level of commercial thinking
More about Briq Bookings
With a team of 35 people we work hard on our mission to make it easier and more fun to book unique experiences online. We started in 2017 with online booking of go-karting and laser tag. Ever since, we’ve been working steadily on improving and expanding our sales and marketing technology for ambitious attractions and family entertainment centers. The key to the success for Briq is the collaboration with our national and international partners. We integrate with their software to make attractions and entertainment centers online bookable.
We work on solutions that provide every visitor with a VIP experience. Our smart booking engine processes hundreds of tailor-made bookings a day in Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. As recognition of Briq’s unique technology and team, Emerce awarded us the Travel Startup of the Year in 2019.
We communicate mostly in English as our teams are spread out over The Netherlands, Macedonia and other parts of the world. Learning from each other is important to us, so we regularly organize knowledge sharing sessions within teams and the entire company.
At Briq we strive to facilitate everyone to do their best work. That is why we believe it’s important to facilitate you in continuously developing yourself. Our benefits include:
- The basics. A competitive salary, 25 vacation days, 8% holiday allowance and company contribution to your retirement plan.
- Flexibility. Do you want to start the day early or finish later? You decide what is best for you to get to success.
- Travel allowance. You’ll receive a travel allowance if you live outside of Utrecht.
- Great working environment. Briq is housed at the easy to reach industrial DeFabrique events location.
- Fun stuff. We work hard, but also do fun stuff together, such as our bi-weekly team drinks, a joint breakfast or a visit to one of our clients for team-building activities.
- Gear. Of course we’ll hook you up with the laptop of your choice. Do you need other gear for the perfect workspace? We’ve got you covered.
- Budget for self-development. The budget can be used for trainings, conferences, books and more.
- You send us your resume and motivation letter. We’ll carefully review your application and respond within a week.
- A team member will call you for a first telephone introduction.
- If it is a match from both sides, we invite you for a face-to-face conversation with two team members. We will get to know each other better and discover whether we see a good fit.
- After the first meeting, you have a second meeting with two other colleagues. In that conversation we go deeper into the content.
- Are we a perfect match? Then you will receive a concrete offer to get started at Briq.
Do you have questions about this position? Michiel is happy to answer them by phone or via mail. You can reach here via firstname.lastname@example.org or 085-1304960.